Lakeside Luxury homes
About the Investment
The modern, exclusive housing estate of single-family houses “Rudnik” is an investment designed for demanding customers, for whom a beautiful location and a very high standard are important.
All houses are equipped with modern, ecological systems:
- Underfloor heating throughout, based on a highly efficient ground source heat pump,
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recuperation in every room,
- Air conditioning.
All this makes Osiedle Rudnik the ideal place to live.
energy-saving heating systems based on a ground source heat pump
unique lakeside location
surrounded by nature
ventilation system with heat recuperation
It's possible to finish the interior according to the customer's design
The estate is located in Grudziądz on Wojciecha Kossaka St. on the shore of Rudnicki Lake.
The estate is accessed via an asphalt, street-lit road, about 900 m from the MNISZEK district, in which there is a school, kindergarten, post office, shops, and public transport (train and bus).
The area is unique for its beauty, tranquillity, and an abundance of nature.
Luxurious living with
attention to detail
The houses are made using modern, energy-saving technology to a very high standard, according to the ARCHON project “Dom w Rododendronach 5 (G2)”.
- Outer walls: ceramic Porotherm block and aerated concrete. Thickness of walls: 24 cm + insulation with styrofoam gr. 15 cm + acrylic plaster. Internal walls 12 cm thick + natural gypsum plaster.
- Windows: Five-chamber frame profile, double glazed (parameter: 1.0). Producer: FERUM.
- Window sills: exterior – powder coated steel.
- Exterior roller blinds: coated aluminium, insulated, with electric drives. Mobilus control (2 programmable remotes).
- Water installation connected to the municipal network with a mechanical filter, circulation, and a separate, low-cost garden water meter.
- Sewage installation with PVC pipes, connected to the municipal network through a sewage pumping station. Both bathrooms have flush-mounted toilets.
- Complete electrical installation in the whole house with sockets and switches.
- Ventilation system in the whole building: ventilation unit with energy-saving heat recovery (recuperative system).
- Air-conditioning installation in the living room. Power 3.5kW. Producer: LG or Samsung.
- Low-voltage installation: terrestrial TV and SAT without external antennas, alarm and intercom system (excluding accessories).
- External lighting: Three lamps on the building’s facade (above the front door, above the entrance to the garage and above the patio)
- Heating installation based on ground source VIGOTHERM HEAT PUMP, Lower heat source – vertical drilling.
- Built-in 200 l hot water tank. All connectors in the installation made of non-corrosive metals. There is underfloor heating throughout the building, including the double garage, with the possibility of manual control of each heating circuit.
- Roof: wooden roof truss, vapor permeable membrane, insulated with mineral wool 25 cm, Creaton glazed ceramic tiles, PVC guttering with rain water soakaways.
- Main door: anti-burglary system locks, 2 locks opening with one key, equipped with sidelights.
- Chimney with a ceramic flue insert for a fireplace in the living room + external air intake.
- Garage doors: 2 pcs, manufacturer BIG-TOR, with remote controlled electric drives (the door controllers also operate the main gate)
- Fencing: wire panel and metal post system, entrance gate and automatic drive gate. The entrance gate includes an electric lock and a place for intercom installation. Producer: Plastmet.
- Garden: existing greenery, gravel areas.
- Block paving around the building (driveway, terrace, paths). Manufacturer: LIBET, model Akropol, thickness 6 cm.
The ground floor of the house consists of a spacious living area, kitchenette, bathroom, vestibule, cloak room, and a two-car garage.
The living room has an exit to the terrace and garden.
The first floor consists of four large bedrooms, a walk-in wardrobe, and a bathroom.
THE ESTATE AND
The properties are located in a unique area, on the shore of Lake Rudnicki touching the forest, but at the same time lying within the city limits of Grudziądz.
With access to the A1 motorway just 6 km away, the estate is also very well connected.
The offer is addressed to people who value beauty, tranquillity, and closeness to nature.
Using our experience to build you a dream home
Clima Komfort has been operating in the construction market for over 20 years. The main activities of our company are energy-saving heating systems, ventilation, and air conditioning. We have been successfully operating in the development market for 10 years, implementing numerous investments on the Polish coast, among others.
Our highly qualified staff allow us to design and implement exceptional, modern facilities with very low operating costs. We believe the most important factor that makes a successful real estate development project is its location, which is why the homes we build are so special.